7/9 Queensborough Road, Croydon Park NSW 2133Sold
Nest or Invest - low levies $604 ONLY
Unit Sold - Croydon Park NSW
Compact 2 bedroom accommodation with large living rooms and bedrooms quietly tucked away from the street noise but located within the central hub of Croydon Park. Unit 7 identifies as an elevated ground floor unit, with only one common wall, rare high ceilings, solid timber floors, cozy warm interiors a, and a stunning quality modern kitchen and bathroom. Just move straight in.
– 2 large bedrooms, both with mirror b/ins & powerful remote fans
– Air conditioning to a combined open plan lounge-dining area
– Sleek kitchen with breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher, stone benchtop
– Freshly completed bathroom renovation, new waterproofing & fittings
– Hills hoists for your big items
– Freshly painted all throughout
– Newly tiled balcony undercover with secret side access
Conveniently located to schools, cafes, parklands, and easy commute via buses direct to the city(leave cars at home). It’s a short bus run to the train links from both Ashfield and Campsie stations (also just 1.6m walkable ). Drawcards such as Pure Gelato, Anais, Abbas, Filo Station plus the green Cooks river nearby all add to the fun and casual community vibe here.
Recently the apartment block has undergone a much-needed refurbishment as part of compliance such as regulation balconies, hardwire fire alarm system, and an improved standard fire safety compliance setup. The exterior painting of the building has been approved and will be done soon. The unit itself has had all electrical rewiring in the past year.
There’s literally nothing for you to do, just move straight in and enjoy what others have already done for you!