1/100 St Georges Crescent, Drummoyne NSW 2047Sold
Eco-friendly Waterfront LIfestyle
Unit Sold - Drummoyne NSW
Your dream waterfront lifestyle awaits! Presenting an absolute gem in this sought-after location and apartment block. More like a sanctuary sheltered with leafy outlooks enjoying advantages of a northeast aspect. Kayak away from your own mini beach, host a BBQ with family and friends from an expansive lawn with Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop and return home for those much-needed afternoon naps from your breezy balconies.
Eco-friendly advantages include low running cost, low levies, naturally bright and breezy, and totally comfortable with no need to pay for air conditioning costs.
– 2 bedrooms, master with mirrored built-ins exit onto the balcony
– Updated shower and toilet wedged between the 2 bedrooms
– Combined lounge-dining-study area
– Solid cypress pine timber floorboards throughout
– Modern Kitchen with Bosche dishwasher & stone benchtop
– Separate internal laundry/storage room (versatile uses)
– Prime, quiet, sheltered absolute waterfront position
– Bike parking tucked into the under step nooks of the building
– Hilst hoist for those big laundry items, dry it naturally
– Double balcony, one massive exclusive use to unit 1, very comfy
– Solid double brick construction and rare 860sqm(approx) expansive lawn
Unit 1 Outgoings*(per quater) Water: $151, Council $290, Strata Levy: $679
Just under 300m walk to the ferry stop and a comfortable stroll to Sailing Club, Birkenhead shopping, and the Drummoyne village and Bay Run. Explore why many have called it home for years.