302/2 Smail Street, Ultimo NSW 2007Sold $750,000
Superior & Solid - THE MARK
Unit Sold - Ultimo NSW
When this circa 1913 classic beauty underwent a total building upgrade, few owners opted to pay for the top-of-the-line fittings and fixtures. Unit 302 which has the coveted sunken lounge design and extra-high ceiling got the ultimate facelift.
This north-facing airy unit took on the complete re-do incorporating
– solid timber floors to the lounge-dining area, awesome effect
– reverse cycle air conditioning on top of the ceiling fan
– fully tiled bathroom fitted with a wall-mounted sink and rain shower
– fully tiled balcony with tap & power point, lovely outlook
– Industrial feel steel benchtop, corflute range hood, dishwasher
– built-ins to the main bedroom retained dual window openings
It’s Sydney city living at its best with the soon to be upgraded Fish Market just around the corner. Enjoy easy short walks to Broadway shopping center, parks, UTS, nearby prestigious universities, and to public transport options. Serviced by two lifts from a courtyard-style middle shaft, the cross-flow within adds to its unique appeal.
Appealing location and features totally popular to both investors and owner-occupiers.