Bright, Breezy, Solid Brick Home
Townhouse - Russell Lea NSW
Not all homes are equal. This quality townhouse located on the preferred side of Russell Lea is sun-kissed and with windows all around. It’s bathed in natural light, breezy, and has ZERO common walls. It has a superb outdoor space with the rare double courtyard scenario and comes with a fully renovated kitchen, new bathroom, new floorboards, and a handy 2nd toilet on ground level.
Quite simply, a layout that makes for a great family home. It’s ideal for anyone that’s looking to just move in and enjoy low-maintenance living from day one.
– 2 large bedrooms, both with mirrored b/ins
– Juliet balcony access from both bedrooms
– Double outdoor entertaining space
– Double story layout flooded in natural light
– Internal laundry, Internal Garage access
– 2 X visitors parking from rear lane access
Total Allotment: 178sqm, Internal 117sqm
Outgoings Rates: Water$150, Strata $1345, Council $288
A double brick construction, part of a boutique block of ONLY 4 townhouses and conveniently located near cafes, restaurants, shops, schools, parks, and foreshores, you’d be hard-pressed to find better homes in the peninsula.