405/15 Bennett Street, Mortlake
Top Floor Retreat with Water Views
Owning this apartment will surely take you to a whole new level of delightful comfort. Boasting spacious interiors, water views, a massive skylight feature exclusive to these top floor level and a north aspect that feels relaxed, extra-inviting, naturally bright and airy. Function and form comes together perfectly with this lovely open plan design that includes well apportioned spaces, a full length balcony, wall to wall glass windows allowing direct access to balconies from both bedrooms as well as your lounge-dining.
– 2 spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
– Master bedroom with en suite plus 2nd shower/bath
– Additional Study nook or storage room
– Gas kitchen w/ DBL fridge space, dishwasher
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lovely landscaped common area, intercom and lift access
– Secure Undercover garaged parking spot for one
– Freshly painted, new floorboards to lounge, new cook top
– Mount your car on a short ride to cross over to Ryde in approx. 5mins. ( super traffic buster!)
Total Allotment: Approx. 112sqm, with Internals – 96sqm
OUTGOINGS: Council Rates: $281p/q, Strata: $1349 p/q, Water Rates: $148 p/q
Mortlake is a lovely area within the Canada Bay peninsula just right next to the established suburbs of Breakfast Point and Concord and Cabarita. Lifestyle choices abound in this even growing vibrant community. Enjoy the water sports, beginner to advanced golf courses, strong café and restaurant culture, various walkways nearby, parklands and open spaces. This area is also well serviced by shops, ferries and buses.