30 Shelley Street, CAMPSIE NSWales 2194
Dream Home in Dream location
Opportunity awaits the new owner of this level block of land on a no-through road next to a park and childcare centre. Currently tenanted and in need of TLC, one could still stretch its rental life and potential further.
Honest to goodness run down condition, it’s poised and ready for a knock down to pave the way for your dream home (subject to council approval/STCA).
– Level parcel of land, rectangular block approx. 500sqm
– Floorboards to all bedrooms, carpet in lounge
– Side access to garage allows for more parking spots
– Huge backyard with barbeque facilities, hills hoist
– 800m radius to Campsie Station and 1.3m radius to public schools
– Short walk to parks, shops, and bus stop on Brighton Avenue
– Outgoings(approx.): Water Rates $286/qtr, Council Rates $482/qtr
Auction: On site Saturday 18 July 2015
Contact: Juliet Mutia 0406 402 636
Raine & Horne Power of 4
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquires.
- Secure Parking
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Property type: House