22 Tripod St CONCORD
Endless Possibilities – Contact Juliet Mutia
On offer for the first time in 60 years. It’s your turn to own it for the next 60 years!
Whether you are seeking a family home, an investment, or both, you will find the versatile features of this residence ideal. Currently a single-story, dual-occupancy residence with untapped potential within.
Dream big, there’s room for it!
• Unencumbered parcel of land, approx. 560sqm, 12.6m frontage, East facing, on high side
• 4-5 plus study bedroom scenario or dual occupancy 2 X 2 bedroom semi
• 2 X laundry (one internal, one external)
• 2 X showers, 3 X toilets + one spa bath
• 2 x carports and 2 X extra vehicle parking plus one massive lock up garage
• Shed for extra outdoor storage
• New Reverse cycle AC in Residence at rear
• Plenty of backyard space to grow your vegetables, herbs, fruit trees
• Sunroom or home office or nursery at Residence in front
• Extra outdoor toilet in external laundry (room for an extra shower)
• Quarterly Outgoings(approx.) Council Rates $387 , Water Rates $263
A must see for anyone looking to live in the coveted east side of Concord with convenience to shops, buses, walk to trains in Burwood and short stroll to the parks, foreshores, golf course and choice of great schools, lifestyle offerings, cafes and restaurants nearby.
Disclaimer: Information provided are subject to errors, omissions, inaccuracies and not be used as a sole and accurate reference. Interested parties should make their own enquiries using independent sources.